Friday, January 20, 2012

JARED 10 SETH 6

Rivalry games between the top two Dixon powers, Seth and Jared, are always surrounded by an enormous amount of heated intensity and have title implications. Nothing much has changed, as Jared's controlled pace of quick accelerations and one touch met with Seth's fast-paced, powerful 50-shots-a-minute style, and the result was almost mind-boggling to watch.
"I usually slow things down every now and then, and control the tempo a bit more," Jared said post-game, "but I never even tried against Seth I just put my foot on the gas and never took it off."
The result was a lightening fast jumble of superfooses, goalie shots, and impossible plays. After less than a minute of play, the game was knotted up at 4-4, but Jared continued to elevate the tempo, his goalie working overtime, and his strikers on warpath. when the dust cleared, both were gasping for breath, but Jared had secured another signature win and improved to 11-1 with a 10-6 win over then-no. 3 Seth.

No comments:

Post a Comment